best looking helmets

Well, I guess I will show mine, and my granddaughters two helmets. My other helmet, not shown, is an older HJC Modular Helmet I still wear when it its over 90F here, which it will by next month probably.
5cc2b24319cf916ba26ab268e1899d5b.jpg

dbb8c67572e7250e679bdf5bf5c57ec7.jpg

bab2b03d1b750d8799dfc50606b5bf97.jpg


I do add reflecting tape.

22a31bcae23e2e3a293cdf2c0080d03c.jpg

f660cf6ce2ff257cc8176f3c35a35f62.jpg
 
mrded_imp said:
My only complain about Glamster is the noise. Compare to my previous Shoei NXR it’s a lot more noisier, even with earplugs I cannot say I can make it comfortable for long rides.

According to the tests done by Champion helmets- the Glamster is actually 1 DB quieter than the NXR.

Of course that is assuming the helmet fits you well. Different helmets, even in the same size from the same company can fit different.

I installed the chin vent screen on mine, adjusted the visor carefully to make sure it mated with the seal- and used the included oil to lube the seal.
 
I have both glamster and NXR in hands, both the same size and with chin curtain. NXR is definitely much quieter, I even ride it without earplugs most of the time. Glamster is challenging to ride without earplugs.

It can be due to a position of CB1100RS, don’t know.
 
Same size doesn’t mean same shape- or same size for that matter.

Angle does make a difference on any helmet- so yah results can vary on different bikes.

That being said- champion uses electronic test tools in real world- but try to be consistent- test measurement.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
If you make up some more of those stickers moto-hero, if I can afford them I'd take a couple
 
They’re Italian right? I’d put a big SPQR on mine :P
 
I've had a few Italian helmets and their shell and strap execution were well executed. In both cases, however, the other mechanical bits tended to deteriorate with use, unlike my mainstream HJC, Arai, and Shoei offerings. But overall, Italian offerings were the most fashionable.
 
Going back to the jimgl3's original question / point, it's true that a lot of great helmets are sold in Europe that aren't sold in the US. But, that doesn't mean you can't buy online and have the dealer ship you the helmet you want.
 
I dig how this sort of matches the bike. I had the helmet before I re-did the tank, so I'm not as goofy as it might seem...

4468915191858f7a8b816a820e18a07d.jpg
 
THAT is a great looking CB 1100
 
Back
Top