:rofl:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

mrded_imp said:My only complain about Glamster is the noise. Compare to my previous Shoei NXR it’s a lot more noisier, even with earplugs I cannot say I can make it comfortable for long rides.


moto_hero_4k_imp said:I wanted a helmet with a classic style to match the retro vibe of my EX. I considered getting another Bell Custom 500 or a [url=https://www.biltwellinc.com/blogs/wtf/real-world-road-test-honda-cb1100ex]Biltwell Gringo. Ultimately, though, I settled on an [url=https://www.agv.com/us/en/full-face/x3000/]AGV X3000.
It's a really light helmet but also very quiet. And I really like having the full-face protection. The only thing was that stupid AGV logo on the front. I may like their helmet, but I don't want to be a billboard for them.
No problem! I just made up a sticker of the correct size for a brand I would rather be representing.

Now that's what I'm talkin' about!Rox_imp said:Stickered up helmets..