jimgl3_imp
Been there
Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I love that design! Any time you can get Hokusai's woodblock prints on your helmet, you gotta do it. Something about riding the CB1100 under the Great Wave of Kanagawa just seems so right...Henrik_imp said:Interesting original comment. I tend to find the graphics of the helmets offered here in Europe to be pretty boring for the most part. Personally I love the extravagant graphics found on helmets in Japan. Typically Japanese racers have some very intricate designs that I really love.
As I go to Japan quite often, I have been several times to helmet shops there and reveled in the colourful graphic designs available. I ended up getting this one:
![]()
I know it is not to everybody's taste, but I love it.
So you were talking graphics and not shell shape?jimgl3_imp said:
I agree. I think HJC hits the nail on the head for helmets. I don't worry about my helmet when I leave it on the bike if I'm somewhat near it, but my buddy has an Arai and lugs it with him everywhere he goes. I do, however, carry a length of length of stainless cable to lock my helmet/jacket to the bike anywhere a putz teenager might lift it off the mirror and throw it into the bushes just for aggravation.The ferret_imp said:I think HJC makes very attractive helmets, probably why they are the #1 helmet mfg in the world.
I agree. I think HJC hits the nail on the head for helmets. I don't worry about my helmet when I leave it on the bike if I'm somewhat near it, but my buddy has an Arai and lugs it with him everywhere he goes. I do, however, carry a length of length of stainless cable to lock my helmet/jacket to the bike anywhere a putz teenager might lift it off the mirror and throw it into the bushes just for aggravation.Charlie Bravo_imp said:I agree. I think HJC hits the nail on the head for helmets. I don't worry about my helmet when I leave it on the bike if I'm somewhat near it, but my buddy has an Arai and lugs it with him everywhere he goes. I do, however, carry a length of length of stainless cable to lock my helmet/jacket to the bike anywhere a putz teenager might lift it off the mirror and throw it into the bushes just for aggravation.The ferret_imp said:I think HJC makes very attractive helmets, probably why they are the #1 helmet mfg in the world.
I agree. I think HJC hits the nail on the head for helmets. I don't worry about my helmet when I leave it on the bike if I'm somewhat near it, but my buddy has an Arai and lugs it with him everywhere he goes. I do, however, carry a length of length of stainless cable to lock my helmet/jacket to the bike anywhere a putz teenager might lift it off the mirror and throw it into the bushes just for aggravation.GoldOxide_imp said:I agree. I think HJC hits the nail on the head for helmets. I don't worry about my helmet when I leave it on the bike if I'm somewhat near it, but my buddy has an Arai and lugs it with him everywhere he goes. I do, however, carry a length of length of stainless cable to lock my helmet/jacket to the bike anywhere a putz teenager might lift it off the mirror and throw it into the bushes just for aggravation.Charlie Bravo_imp said:I agree. I think HJC hits the nail on the head for helmets. I don't worry about my helmet when I leave it on the bike if I'm somewhat near it, but my buddy has an Arai and lugs it with him everywhere he goes. I do, however, carry a length of length of stainless cable to lock my helmet/jacket to the bike anywhere a putz teenager might lift it off the mirror and throw it into the bushes just for aggravation.The ferret_imp said:I think HJC makes very attractive helmets, probably why they are the #1 helmet mfg in the world.
... or in deep urban settings if left locked on the side helmet latch, some "aggravated punk" decides to take a leak in it. :dodgy:
Gone in 60_imp said:When I go helmet shopping, I rarely find a graphic design I like in the model I want to buy. So, I end up getting a solid white, or if available, a hi-viz.
I usually put some reflective stripes on them, and a few decals to mimic some sort of racing livery.
I now have a Gulf, a Martini, and my newest, an AGIP.
The ferret_imp said:Gone in 60_imp said:When I go helmet shopping, I rarely find a graphic design I like in the model I want to buy. So, I end up getting a solid white, or if available, a hi-viz.
I usually put some reflective stripes on them, and a few decals to mimic some sort of racing livery.
I now have a Gulf, a Martini, and my newest, an AGIP.
I've never even heard of any of those. :huh:
