Battery

I carry a Battery Tender jump battery in my tail bag just in case. I have not used it to jump my bike yet but I do use it occasionally to charge my GoPro batteries on the road.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
You guys can keep your kickstarter, your carburetors, your spoke wheels, tube tires, bias ply tires. I don't want a hand crank on my car either! :)
 
I'm with you, popgun. Whenever I've got off my bike and kicked it 'cause it won't start, all I've ever got is broken toes.
 
LOL. I've had one broken toe and the doctor just laughed and said nothing he could do. Still had to pay him... :(
 
For an inexpensive bike that supposedly caters to newbies, I think it's surprising the SR400 doesn't have an electric starter. Has the bike been discontinued in the U.S.?
 
LongRanger_imp said:
For an inexpensive bike that supposedly caters to newbies, I think it's surprising the SR400 doesn't have an electric starter. Has the bike been discontinued in the U.S.?
Nope. Yamaha has it in their 2016 lineup for the U.S.
 
Welcome to the forum, schastee.
 
schastee's been hanging about for a couple of years. Let's hope we hear more from about which CB1100 (or other bike) he or she has.
 
Back
Top