Stealth128_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
Anybody seen or heard of a after market back rest ? Or we out of luck?
Thanks!
Thanks!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.


Good luck with that. I've been searching the 'net for a backrest pad to fit my H&B rack. No luck in the past year or so. I figure I'll have my upholstery guy make one up next time I take him a seat to recover.ryanschillinger_imp said:I installed a Hepco and Becker luggage rack. Seems like I should be able to find a universal backrest to attach to the part that loops upward but haven't seen anything online.
I have this one. I like that it is easily removed as I don't really like the lines, but the girls sure like having it for two-up!Inhouse Bob_imp said:
Great shot, Bob! Love that it can be a family affair.