MikeOxbig_imp
Running like a top
Bump on this thread, particularly for the poll. 2,800 members but only 540 votes.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Good point. I just changed my wording above from "older crowd" to "more mature." No one on this forum seem old at all. I really like the crowd on this forum.Josiah_Hurt_imp said:23 here. Had this bike for a few months and I have to say I think they marketed it to "mature" riders rather than young/old. The bike is so smooth and has that classic motorcycle look. Riding position, unlike sports bikes, is pretty comfortable. Has plenty of power for every day riding. I've never understand these people who ride crotch rockets around in town. You can't even get out of 2nd gear. Just seems like a waste to me. I love this bike and hope they bring out some newer models to the U.S. In the future.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ride4now_imp said:57... probably going to join the ranks of OWNER this weekend... The wife has ok'd the purchase of 'another one?'. It only cost me a cruise to Alaska... got off cheap.
Yep, I got a really good deal on my CB, but the "real" cost was more than list. 