Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
They do! You just need to option out the CB till it looks like Sean Conneryish_imp said:I thought chicks would dig the timeless classic look, but all I get are bunch older gentleman coming up to me at gas stations to talk about the bike (which i don't mind).

They probably like the color and the fact that it's a motorcycle but that's about as deep as it goes for many. Hence the reason we're all here talking to each other about our bikes.ish_imp said:I thought chicks would dig the timeless classic look, but all I get are bunch older gentleman coming up to me at gas stations to talk about the bike (which i don't mind).

ish_imp said:I thought chicks would dig the timeless classic look, but all I get are bunch older gentleman coming up to me at gas stations to talk about the bike (which i don't mind).


G'day and welcome izmash. Pop over to the new members section, tell us about yourself and post a picture of your bike.izmash_imp said:i just turned 25, this is my second bike. i honestly dont get why these bikes arent more popular.