Apx2Apx_imp
First service completed
Yes, I'm pretty excited. My VIN was confirmed today.The ferret_imp said:Wow 05 is the lowest Ive heard of so far.

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yes, I'm pretty excited. My VIN was confirmed today.The ferret_imp said:Wow 05 is the lowest Ive heard of so far.

There we go... we have an official badassgcarper_imp said:75 on May 1. Love this bike, takes me back to my 54 BSA Rocket.
Nice, I'm no longer the youngest kiddo on here ha! This bike surpasses my needs and is simply an awesome all around bike.Nitro_imp said:21 here. Traded in my 2011 cbr600rr for this bike. I was tired of being uncomfortable! And can I say HIGH Insurance! This bike really suits my everyday riding needs.
ChipBeck_imp said:Gentlemen,
I got my motorcycle drivers license on my 16th birthday but I actually started riding on the street at age 13 and never got caught. I rode to work every day in the summer and rode to school. I'm 57 today and I've never been without at least one motorcycle in all those years.
Chip