avatar question

SportsterDoc

Road warrior
Thread starter
Attached is the original 1284 kb reduced to 728kb.
How do it get it down to 25 kb for an avatar?
 

Attachments

  • 9-Red Rock 8 Nov 2017 50%.webp
    9-Red Rock 8 Nov 2017 50%.webp
    407.2 KB · Views: 21
SportsterDoc said:
Attached is the original 1284 kb reduced to 728kb.
How do it get it down to 25 kb for an avatar?

I got it on my computer and reduced the "quality" as far as I could and then had to crop it harder than I would have liked... but maybe this is OK for an avatar???


Good looking bike, btw
 

Attachments

  • 9-Red Rock 8 Nov 2017 50_.webp
    9-Red Rock 8 Nov 2017 50_.webp
    66.7 KB · Views: 19
Hello. The Forum Members asked me to reduce the size of the Avatars to 200x200 pixels to help reduce the amount of scrolling required when avatars are larger. If you do not have the software tools available, I can create the avatar from your post and forward it to you. Please let me know how I can help. It is a beautiful bike that deserves to be seen on the Forum! David
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0724.webp
    IMG_0724.webp
    16.8 KB · Views: 16
Back
Top