Anyone wax their bike?

mtneers_imp said:
gmike_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
You guys wax lawnmowers too? Geesh lol
Yep. :shy:
Yep. :shy:

Guilty. Last November. Blades sharpened, joints greased, air filter replaced, oil and filter changed, washed and waxed. Just finished its 20th mowing season for the Simplicity. Battery taken inside and put on a trickle charger. Ready for the next season.
e6c545091d13bac6251df2424ff6fcf3.jpg



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Nice! Looks like the equipment shed at Wrigley Field!
All this talk about Brazilian wax...went to Google it. Let’s just say the search results weren’t what I expected! :blush:
 
Stichill_imp said:
mtneers_imp said:
gmike_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
You guys wax lawnmowers too? Geesh lol
Yep. :shy:
Yep. :shy:

Guilty. Last November. Blades sharpened, joints greased, air filter replaced, oil and filter changed, washed and waxed. Just finished its 20th mowing season for the Simplicity. Battery taken inside and put on a trickle charger. Ready for the next season.
e6c545091d13bac6251df2424ff6fcf3.jpg



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Nice! Looks like the equipment shed at Wrigley Field!
All this talk about Brazilian wax...went to Google it. Let’s just say the search results weren’t what I expected! :blush:
:rofl:

you have to watch Houtman sometimes
 
mvk24_imp said:
Houtman_imp said:
What about the Brazilian Wax , any one tried that one ?
Thats what I used. Mothers Brazilian carnauba. Worked great.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Thats what I used. Mothers Brazilian carnauba. Worked great.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
I used Brazilian Wax only once. It hurt like Hades when I ripped it off if me! Never again! :s

Edit, the ferret beat me to it.
 
mvk24_imp said:
Houtman_imp said:
What about the Brazilian Wax , any one tried that one ?
Thats what I used. Mothers Brazilian carnauba. Worked great.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Thats what I used. Mothers Brazilian carnauba. Worked great.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
You have to go to a different place for the proper Brazilian Wax treatment....
 
Fortunately, this is not the sort of forum where we'll let you give a description of your last 'Brazilian', Houtman. There'd be way too much information!

And, mvk, I think you should check with your mother before you use her Brazilian wax!
 
NO wax for me any longer-

Last fall I used a wax remover wash, then a polish to remove any hair lines - then a ceramic coating and it was unbelievable how nice, deep, shiny the tank looked.
 
PowerDubs_imp said:
NO wax for me any longer-

Last fall I used a wax remover wash, then a polish to remove any hair lines - then a ceramic coating and it was unbelievable how nice, deep, shiny the tank looked.
What's the story with "ceramic" coatings? I went through an automatic car wash today that was touting "ceramic" protection for +$7. I don't understand what it is...a lot of car guys on my 124 Spider forum talk about it.
 
Thread starter
Houtman_imp said:
mvk24_imp said:
Houtman_imp said:
What about the Brazilian Wax , any one tried that one ?
Thats what I used. Mothers Brazilian carnauba. Worked great.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Thats what I used. Mothers Brazilian carnauba. Worked great.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
You have to go to a different place for the proper Brazilian Wax treatment....
Thats what I used. Mothers Brazilian carnauba. Worked great.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
You have to go to a different place for the proper Brazilian Wax treatment.... I'm actually laughing
8bb8ba3d80df73aac990d5c9e55b32d7.png
f8d9047830ad00b50d8707e58f25d696.png
8d199d0da5b921f53e65c0447b71e1cc.png
i didnt pick up on the joke.

I'm sitting over here like "yea the mothers California gold is a Brazilian carnauba"

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top