Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That's good enough for me, seems that anyone who might know has been asked and model designation letters seem the best explanation. I think I prefer that explanation to ' City Bike ' as that sounds like a commuter scooter type of bike. Cheerscurlyjoe_imp said:Here's an article on the topic
http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/2015/03/article/what-does-hondas-cb-stand-for/
Django, no worries; it also took me a while to locate the signature line feature!Django_imp said:There was another thread about this. FYI:
CB - What does this mean?
Django, no worries; it also took me a while to locate the signature line feature!fritzwilliger_imp said:Django, no worries; it also took me a while to locate the signature line feature!Django_imp said:There was another thread about this. FYI:
CB - What does this mean?
Click on User CP at the top of this page, where it says, "Welcome back, Django. You last visited: Today, ... (User CP - Log out)."
Then you'll be taken to a new page, User Control Panel, with myriad options along the left-hand side. Change Signature appears as the 5th item listed under sub-heading Your Profile. Hope this helps!
fritz
Django, no worries; it also took me a while to locate the signature line feature!rbike_imp said:Django, no worries; it also took me a while to locate the signature line feature!fritzwilliger_imp said:Django, no worries; it also took me a while to locate the signature line feature!Django_imp said:There was another thread about this. FYI:
CB - What does this mean?
Click on User CP at the top of this page, where it says, "Welcome back, Django. You last visited: Today, ... (User CP - Log out)."
Then you'll be taken to a new page, User Control Panel, with myriad options along the left-hand side. Change Signature appears as the 5th item listed under sub-heading Your Profile. Hope this helps!
fritz
Click on User CP at the top of this page, where it says, "Welcome back, Django. You last visited: Today, ... (User CP - Log out)."
Then you'll be taken to a new page, User Control Panel, with myriad options along the left-hand side. Change Signature appears as the 5th item listed under sub-heading Your Profile. Hope this helps!
fritz
I fell for that one until someone informed me it was a long standing forum farkle. Of course, I didn't go into the detail like you just did. With 3,211 members, 6,430 Forum threads, and 111,264 Forum posts, I don't know how you missed it.
Fritz, I'm sorry for that. :beerchug:fritzwilliger_imp said:Django, no worries; it also took me a while to locate the signature line feature!rbike_imp said:Django, no worries; it also took me a while to locate the signature line feature!fritzwilliger_imp said:Django, no worries; it also took me a while to locate the signature line feature!Django_imp said:There was another thread about this. FYI:
CB - What does this mean?
Click on User CP at the top of this page, where it says, "Welcome back, Django. You last visited: Today, ... (User CP - Log out)."
Then you'll be taken to a new page, User Control Panel, with myriad options along the left-hand side. Change Signature appears as the 5th item listed under sub-heading Your Profile. Hope this helps!
fritz
Click on User CP at the top of this page, where it says, "Welcome back, Django. You last visited: Today, ... (User CP - Log out)."
Then you'll be taken to a new page, User Control Panel, with myriad options along the left-hand side. Change Signature appears as the 5th item listed under sub-heading Your Profile. Hope this helps!
fritz
I fell for that one until someone informed me it was a long standing forum farkle. Of course, I didn't go into the detail like you just did. With 3,211 members, 6,430 Forum threads, and 111,264 Forum posts, I don't know how you missed it.
Click on User CP at the top of this page, where it says, "Welcome back, Django. You last visited: Today, ... (User CP - Log out)."
Then you'll be taken to a new page, User Control Panel, with myriad options along the left-hand side. Change Signature appears as the 5th item listed under sub-heading Your Profile. Hope this helps!
fritz
I fell for that one until someone informed me it was a long standing forum farkle. Of course, I didn't go into the detail like you just did. With 3,211 members, 6,430 Forum threads, and 111,264 Forum posts, I don't know how you missed it.
Well, call me a chump, 'cause I bit on Django's lure... hook, line, and sinker!
fritz
Fritz, I'm sorry for that. :beer:Django_imp said:Fritz, I'm sorry for that. :beerchug:fritzwilliger_imp said:Django, no worries; it also took me a while to locate the signature line feature!rbike_imp said:Django, no worries; it also took me a while to locate the signature line feature!fritzwilliger_imp said:Django, no worries; it also took me a while to locate the signature line feature!Django_imp said:There was another thread about this. FYI:
CB - What does this mean?
Click on User CP at the top of this page, where it says, "Welcome back, Django. You last visited: Today, ... (User CP - Log out)."
Then you'll be taken to a new page, User Control Panel, with myriad options along the left-hand side. Change Signature appears as the 5th item listed under sub-heading Your Profile. Hope this helps!
fritz
Click on User CP at the top of this page, where it says, "Welcome back, Django. You last visited: Today, ... (User CP - Log out)."
Then you'll be taken to a new page, User Control Panel, with myriad options along the left-hand side. Change Signature appears as the 5th item listed under sub-heading Your Profile. Hope this helps!
fritz
I fell for that one until someone informed me it was a long standing forum farkle. Of course, I didn't go into the detail like you just did. With 3,211 members, 6,430 Forum threads, and 111,264 Forum posts, I don't know how you missed it.
Click on User CP at the top of this page, where it says, "Welcome back, Django. You last visited: Today, ... (User CP - Log out)."
Then you'll be taken to a new page, User Control Panel, with myriad options along the left-hand side. Change Signature appears as the 5th item listed under sub-heading Your Profile. Hope this helps!
fritz
I fell for that one until someone informed me it was a long standing forum farkle. Of course, I didn't go into the detail like you just did. With 3,211 members, 6,430 Forum threads, and 111,264 Forum posts, I don't know how you missed it.
Well, call me a chump, 'cause I bit on Django's lure... hook, line, and sinker!
fritz
This was not intended as trolling. I just thought, it would be funny, to pretend in the signature line, not to know, how to change the signature (obvious paradox).
However, meanwhile I had 3 or 4 forum members at the hook and you're not alone. I didn't want to make you feel like a chump and I changed my signature again for that reason.
Cheers.
M