Anyone know what CB stands for?

Paulb_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
This question has been asked before in the UK and the best anyone could offer was 'City Bike' but I think that was a guess rather than fact. Any ideas?
 
Nah ... it stands for Completely Barmy.
 
Django_imp said:
There was another thread about this. FYI:
CB - What does this mean?
Django, no worries; it also took me a while to locate the signature line feature!

Click on User CP at the top of this page, where it says, "Welcome back, Django. You last visited: Today, ... (User CP - Log out)."

Then you'll be taken to a new page, User Control Panel, with myriad options along the left-hand side. Change Signature appears as the 5th item listed under sub-heading Your Profile. Hope this helps!
fritz
 
fritzwilliger_imp said:
Django_imp said:
There was another thread about this. FYI:
CB - What does this mean?
Django, no worries; it also took me a while to locate the signature line feature!

Click on User CP at the top of this page, where it says, "Welcome back, Django. You last visited: Today, ... (User CP - Log out)."

Then you'll be taken to a new page, User Control Panel, with myriad options along the left-hand side. Change Signature appears as the 5th item listed under sub-heading Your Profile. Hope this helps!
fritz
Django, no worries; it also took me a while to locate the signature line feature!

Click on User CP at the top of this page, where it says, "Welcome back, Django. You last visited: Today, ... (User CP - Log out)."

Then you'll be taken to a new page, User Control Panel, with myriad options along the left-hand side. Change Signature appears as the 5th item listed under sub-heading Your Profile. Hope this helps!
fritz

I fell for that one until someone informed me it was a long standing forum farkle. Of course, I didn't go into the detail like you just did. With 3,211 members, 6,430 Forum threads, and 111,264 Forum posts, I don't know how you missed it.
 
rbike_imp said:
fritzwilliger_imp said:
Django_imp said:
There was another thread about this. FYI:
CB - What does this mean?
Django, no worries; it also took me a while to locate the signature line feature!

Click on User CP at the top of this page, where it says, "Welcome back, Django. You last visited: Today, ... (User CP - Log out)."

Then you'll be taken to a new page, User Control Panel, with myriad options along the left-hand side. Change Signature appears as the 5th item listed under sub-heading Your Profile. Hope this helps!
fritz
Django, no worries; it also took me a while to locate the signature line feature!

Click on User CP at the top of this page, where it says, "Welcome back, Django. You last visited: Today, ... (User CP - Log out)."

Then you'll be taken to a new page, User Control Panel, with myriad options along the left-hand side. Change Signature appears as the 5th item listed under sub-heading Your Profile. Hope this helps!
fritz

I fell for that one until someone informed me it was a long standing forum farkle. Of course, I didn't go into the detail like you just did. With 3,211 members, 6,430 Forum threads, and 111,264 Forum posts, I don't know how you missed it.
Django, no worries; it also took me a while to locate the signature line feature!

Click on User CP at the top of this page, where it says, "Welcome back, Django. You last visited: Today, ... (User CP - Log out)."

Then you'll be taken to a new page, User Control Panel, with myriad options along the left-hand side. Change Signature appears as the 5th item listed under sub-heading Your Profile. Hope this helps!
fritz

I fell for that one until someone informed me it was a long standing forum farkle. Of course, I didn't go into the detail like you just did. With 3,211 members, 6,430 Forum threads, and 111,264 Forum posts, I don't know how you missed it.
Well, call me a chump, 'cause I bit on Django's lure... hook, line, and sinker!
fritz
 
Provable fact? Not at all. With Honda unwilling to confirm, I'm just throwing my pet theory out there to see if it gets any traction. (I added the katakana and kanji for extra believability points). I do love the Honda Benly with the silver tank, though. And my CB1100 certainly serves as my Custom Benly.

The most provable theory is probably the theory of series designation. First there was the C series, which included the Super Cub Then a CA series, which included the CA95 Benly. Then the CB series, which included the CB92 Benly. If we one day see a CC series, then we'll have our proof.
 
fritzwilliger_imp said:
rbike_imp said:
fritzwilliger_imp said:
Django_imp said:
There was another thread about this. FYI:
CB - What does this mean?
Django, no worries; it also took me a while to locate the signature line feature!

Click on User CP at the top of this page, where it says, "Welcome back, Django. You last visited: Today, ... (User CP - Log out)."

Then you'll be taken to a new page, User Control Panel, with myriad options along the left-hand side. Change Signature appears as the 5th item listed under sub-heading Your Profile. Hope this helps!
fritz
Django, no worries; it also took me a while to locate the signature line feature!

Click on User CP at the top of this page, where it says, "Welcome back, Django. You last visited: Today, ... (User CP - Log out)."

Then you'll be taken to a new page, User Control Panel, with myriad options along the left-hand side. Change Signature appears as the 5th item listed under sub-heading Your Profile. Hope this helps!
fritz

I fell for that one until someone informed me it was a long standing forum farkle. Of course, I didn't go into the detail like you just did. With 3,211 members, 6,430 Forum threads, and 111,264 Forum posts, I don't know how you missed it.
Django, no worries; it also took me a while to locate the signature line feature!

Click on User CP at the top of this page, where it says, "Welcome back, Django. You last visited: Today, ... (User CP - Log out)."

Then you'll be taken to a new page, User Control Panel, with myriad options along the left-hand side. Change Signature appears as the 5th item listed under sub-heading Your Profile. Hope this helps!
fritz

I fell for that one until someone informed me it was a long standing forum farkle. Of course, I didn't go into the detail like you just did. With 3,211 members, 6,430 Forum threads, and 111,264 Forum posts, I don't know how you missed it.
Well, call me a chump, 'cause I bit on Django's lure... hook, line, and sinker!
fritz
Fritz, I'm sorry for that. :beerchug:

This was not intended as trolling. I just thought, it would be funny, to pretend in the signature line, not to know, how to change the signature (obvious paradox).

However, meanwhile I had 3 or 4 forum members at the hook and you're not alone. I didn't want to make you feel like a chump and I changed my signature again for that reason.

Cheers.
 
Django_imp said:
fritzwilliger_imp said:
rbike_imp said:
fritzwilliger_imp said:
Django_imp said:
There was another thread about this. FYI:
CB - What does this mean?
Django, no worries; it also took me a while to locate the signature line feature!

Click on User CP at the top of this page, where it says, "Welcome back, Django. You last visited: Today, ... (User CP - Log out)."

Then you'll be taken to a new page, User Control Panel, with myriad options along the left-hand side. Change Signature appears as the 5th item listed under sub-heading Your Profile. Hope this helps!
fritz
Django, no worries; it also took me a while to locate the signature line feature!

Click on User CP at the top of this page, where it says, "Welcome back, Django. You last visited: Today, ... (User CP - Log out)."

Then you'll be taken to a new page, User Control Panel, with myriad options along the left-hand side. Change Signature appears as the 5th item listed under sub-heading Your Profile. Hope this helps!
fritz

I fell for that one until someone informed me it was a long standing forum farkle. Of course, I didn't go into the detail like you just did. With 3,211 members, 6,430 Forum threads, and 111,264 Forum posts, I don't know how you missed it.
Django, no worries; it also took me a while to locate the signature line feature!

Click on User CP at the top of this page, where it says, "Welcome back, Django. You last visited: Today, ... (User CP - Log out)."

Then you'll be taken to a new page, User Control Panel, with myriad options along the left-hand side. Change Signature appears as the 5th item listed under sub-heading Your Profile. Hope this helps!
fritz

I fell for that one until someone informed me it was a long standing forum farkle. Of course, I didn't go into the detail like you just did. With 3,211 members, 6,430 Forum threads, and 111,264 Forum posts, I don't know how you missed it.
Well, call me a chump, 'cause I bit on Django's lure... hook, line, and sinker!
fritz
Fritz, I'm sorry for that. :beerchug:

This was not intended as trolling. I just thought, it would be funny, to pretend in the signature line, not to know, how to change the signature (obvious paradox).

However, meanwhile I had 3 or 4 forum members at the hook and you're not alone. I didn't want to make you feel like a chump and I changed my signature again for that reason.

Cheers.
Fritz, I'm sorry for that. :beer:

This was not intended as trolling. I just thought, it would be funny, to pretend in the signature line, not to know, how to change the signature.

However, meanwhile I had 3 or 4 forum members at the hook and you're not alone. I didn't want to make you feel like a chump and I changed my signature again for that reason.

Cheers.
They bit because this is the friendliest, most helpful group I have come across in 25+ years of forums - Hats off to all! BTW, why I was pleased to assist all with discounts when possible. I guess it says something about the type of person that values a CB.
 
Moini:hello:

CB stands for "Cylinder Bank"

It's the designation for the shape of the engine

Look at VFR or VT = V Form Cylinders

or CX = Cylinders like an X


Have a nice day
T:cool:M


a motorcyle engine should have oil in it, not water......
Mitsuyoshi Kohama (Constructor CB1100)
 
Back
Top