Anyone installed the Hepco side carriers?

MotoMachines is a member on this forum too. Joined last week
 
Thread starter
Those are the exact parts I have. You already installed them? Was it pretty straightforward? I might et started on it after work if I get home at a reasonable time. Directions aren't very clear how to mount the turn signals or what bolts go where.
 
ryanschillinger_imp said:
Those are the exact parts I have. You already installed them? Was it pretty straightforward? I might et started on it after work if I get home at a reasonable time. Directions aren't very clear how to mount the turn signals or what bolts go where.
I just muddled through. The signals were the trickiest part, but it all made sense when I was done. I'll go out and take a few photos that might help. A little :angel:
 
There are some pics of a CB1100 on the MotoMachines site that MIGHT help some. Maybe not much. Bob's will most likely help more.
 
Bob, Great pics! Shows a whole lot more that the MotoMachines pics.

About that chain though..... :)
 
ryanschillinger_imp said:
Very nice! So muffler doesn't need to come off or anything? These are at least as helpful as the whole instructions list haha
No, muffler stays put.
 
Thread starter
Man those were a total pain! Then I get to the literally last step, installing the 2nd bag latch bracket. Realize I needed the 16mm length bolts for that, but used them on the turn signals! Those wanted the 12mm length bolts but the 16mm went in fine. Guess I get to go find a pair of those bolts tomorrow so I can finish the install.
 
Back
Top