Anyone have a Honda Top case on there CB1100?

drodg33

Been there
Thread starter
I would like to see some shots of the Hondaline top case on your CB. If you have some would you post them? Thanks ahead of time. I am debating on a GIVI vs the Honda top case.
 
The Honda case is expensive. See it on Samurider.

I have a Givi. Some have Shad, or others. Cost less.
 
Thread starter
I have had numerous Givis on bikes over the years but I am not sure it looks right on the CB. Something about top cases without side cases looks odd like they are sticking up in the air....Givis are a whole lot cheaper than the Honda though. I like the looks of the Honda top case on the bike. I have a soft case now on my luggage rack but really would like something that locks and would hold my helmet.
 
I use mine all the time. With the amount of theft that happens around here, locking up my helmet out of sight inside the top case is a no brainer to me.
 
Thread starter
I have a Schuberth C3 and I don't think I can even use the helmet lock on the bike because of the chin strap style. Thanks again/
 
I bought a Besteem T box. Amazon.com . I just took it on a 900 mile trip down the natchez trace. I had multiple days where i was rained on for hours at a time. Everything inside it stayed perfectly dry. I will admit that the latch system leaves something to be desired but for $80 & a third of the cost of most others it does the job more than enough.
 
drodg58_imp said:
I would like to see some shots of the Hondaline top case on your CB. If you have some would you post them? Thanks ahead of time. I am debating on a GIVI vs the Honda top case.
Hi drodg58, I have the Givi and I love it, it's mounted to a givi rear rack with the included universal mounting system.
 
Back
Top