PAULIBIKER_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
I love my 919, but can't get the CB1100 out of my head.
Anybody here have both or have had both?
Anybody here have both or have had both?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That may have been me, in a post on my recently acquired SuperBrace.Damfino_imp said:Welcome to the forum Pauli! Someone here mentioned a 919 but I can't remember who. Oh yes, the CB1100 will get under your skin....

I'm hoping it's an E-Type Jag!pechorin75_imp said:Wow...nice looking bike! And I'll bet a nice looking car under the cover in the background, too.

Lol,MFGUSA_imp said:I've been hoping too, but every time I pull the cover off it's not.
come on, spill the beans! Is it a dune buggy? Or K.I.T.T?I'm expecting to see it unveiled on an episode of Fast 'n' Loud anytime soon!The ferret_imp said:Im thinking classic Chevelle or Pontiac GTO

The Spaceman_imp said:What a coincidence; there was a silver 919 parked in front if the Riva service department this morning. Sorry to say it was in pretty rough shape. Its a very compact bike; it must be a hoot to ride.
While I was there the Honda mechanic took me in back to see another customers CB750. I think he said its a '73. Very original aside from the 4/1 exhaust. Its funny how the CB seems small now; back in the day they seemed huge to me. Of course my ride then was a Yamaha 3505E.

I have a 2002 919 (CB900F in Canada) that I bought new and has served me well all these years with not a glitch.Tortuga_imp said:The Spaceman_imp said:What a coincidence; there was a silver 919 parked in front if the Riva service department this morning. Sorry to say it was in pretty rough shape. Its a very compact bike; it must be a hoot to ride.
While I was there the Honda mechanic took me in back to see another customers CB750. I think he said its a '73. Very original aside from the 4/1 exhaust. Its funny how the CB seems small now; back in the day they seemed huge to me. Of course my ride then was a Yamaha 3505E.
Yes, and back in the day EVERYTHING looked big to you, in later years we realise 'we're all average'![]()