Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

When you say "At this point cams haven’t done much", what do you mean and why haven't they helped? Disregard if it's a stupid question.PowerDubs_imp said:That’s not gain from cams, that is the total where I am at now from stock w/ staintune.
At this point cams haven’t done much.
And at this point any gains (other than going be to Guhl for a real tune, fuel AND ign) will get much harder and much more work and expense.
There is more in the engine- but do I give up low end to get there? Probably not for me. Somebody else can chase that. I will continue to fine tune without loosing the character the bike has.
But yea- I’m not done and there is still more in it.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Banned_imp said:When you say "At this point cams haven’t done much", what do you mean and why haven't they helped? Disregard if it's a stupid question.PowerDubs_imp said:That’s not gain from cams, that is the total where I am at now from stock w/ staintune.
At this point cams haven’t done much.
And at this point any gains (other than going be to Guhl for a real tune, fuel AND ign) will get much harder and much more work and expense.
There is more in the engine- but do I give up low end to get there? Probably not for me. Somebody else can chase that. I will continue to fine tune without loosing the character the bike has.
But yea- I’m not done and there is still more in it.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
max_imp said:Well that's a nice milestone, i was just thinking rather than putting a hundred dollars in the slot every time you need to check for a result is it possible to have a timed run let say up a hill with wide open throttle and after several times you get an average baseline to compare against future improvements?
nice one Josh!
It was either Cip or MotoGeezer but it was definitely a 13. I actually don't recall anyone doing it to a 14. maybe Ridem?Cormanus_imp said:I’m pretty sure the first member here to get Guhl to do a reflash was CIP57. I think he had a 2013. Ferret may remember.
Search Guhl for username CIP57 and see what you find.
:beerchug: