ryanschillinger_imp
Running like a top
I do enjoy the useable torque throughout the rev range with our bikes.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I don't think anyone is trying to compete with sport bikes. They just want to extract the true potential of these motors. I see nothing wrong with that.use2b_imp said:I think much money could be spent to make this bike go faster only to be blown away by any 600 Sport bike.
Learned my lesson with Hayabusa's and almost got me killed.
Now I am so happy to have a Smooth Honda that is happy at 2K in 5th gear and will not change a thing . It is what it is !


Very much interested to hear what the cam shop says so please do update this thread when you get some info. thanks, AndyPowerDubs_imp said:Cams arrived to me, and I sent them to the cam shop. I need to call them to see what's next.
I don't have any interest in cams for my bike, but I have to side here with the OP; cams can be changed very easily during a valve adjustment. I've removed and replaced cams several times, it really is not a big deal for one so inclined.thepav_imp said:Obviously anyone should do exactly what they want to maximise their pleasure of ownership, I just wanted to point out a downside.
I suppose my point is that as you narrow the field of potential buyers for a given item then you reduce the final sale price. This is nearly always the case. The buyers of these machines are often like me (old, experienced) and don't want to buy modified machines to various degrees. Many I know change out the exhaust system and add stuff to their bikes and then convert back to stock to realise the most when they sell. And then sell the parts seperately, I don't think this will work with camshafts.