AndyHe_imp
Running like a top
Still interested in what it would take to have "stock except fix the unbalanced part" cams
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Mate, if you can levitate, what do you need a bike for?Ben70_imp said:I am really curious about the whole "closing the exhaust valve 10 degrees later" thing... levitating with anticipation for some enlightenment![]()

Mate, if you can levitate, what do you need a bike for?Cormanus_imp said:Mate, if you can levitate, what do you need a bike for?Ben70_imp said:I am really curious about the whole "closing the exhaust valve 10 degrees later" thing... levitating with anticipation for some enlightenment![]()
![]()
Moreover, why would he need enlightenment? Anyone can levitate must already be there!Keep us posted.SimiPair_imp said:Keep us posted.Randy B_imp said:I have a contact that works for a cam company and I put out a feeler to see if they are able or willing to do anything for us.
I believe the quoted price is high because to put the intake timing in phase requires more lobe work.
By the way, the timing for the 1982 CB1100F is INT: 15(BTDC), 35(ABDC), and EX: 40(BBDC), 10(ATDC).
Yes, it's like that with every article. It's almost not even worth it to read the comments anymore except one can sometimes glean useful information from them.PowerDubs_imp said:Just watched the 'MC commuter' video of the 2017 bike. The guy seemed to like the bike- no complaints.
But as expected, the comment section was full of negativity on the power output.
Uggh.

Fair doos...PowerDubs_imp said:I’m not changing the staggered timing- that would probably be a bad idea.
(I’d imagine the ign timing is dif per cyl as well)
Just increasing the lift and duration.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk