Are you okay with Micro LEDs and not getting a new flasher relay?
I SCOURED the internet looking for lights with the same bolt size as ours so didn't have to file or drill out our stock mounts.. I found ONE seller on ebay that had the right size.
I have a write up on it I will find and link for you but all I did was paint a few washers back and used rubber washers against them for vibration/water.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/3929342159...mp;var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY turn signals that are the same bolt size as ours.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/3324665528...mp;var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
The wiring adapter you'll need for the rears.
Now with LED the turn signals will "hyper flash" flash faster than the stock because you need a new flasher relay to slow them down to the stock speed. Its like over 100$ and you have to ship it from japan so I dont mind my turn signals flashing faster. If anything I think it catches peoples attention better.
2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/to...id=74616&share_type=t&link_source=app
Smaller turn signal/running light choices
Here is the thread on it and I posted photos of how to do all of it in steps. I should have just made it a write up
2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca