Another Thumbs up for the Corbin Seat

jdinaz_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Finally got to take it for a test ride, I was a bit nervous after some of the negative comments concerning the seat. Butt no need....it is wonderful. I did order it with a half inch extra padding in it. First time I just wanted to keep going after riding for an hour. Love it....I should add that I thought it may look out of place on a retro bike, but it doesn't. Not to me anyway. I think it enhances the looks.
 
jdinaz_imp said:
Finally got to take it for a test ride, I was a bit nervous after some of the negative comments concerning the seat. Butt no need....it is wonderful. I did order it with a half inch extra padding in it. First time I just wanted to keep going after riding for an hour. Love it....I should add that I thought it may look out of place on a retro bike, but it doesn't. Not to me anyway. I think it enhances the looks.
I see what you did there :D
 
Back
Top