warman_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
She’s 5’10” and all legs.Banned_imp said:Your wife has a 36" inseam? How tall is she?
Those seats look super comfy.
She’s 5’10” and all legs.warman_imp said:She’s 5’10” and all legs.Banned_imp said:Your wife has a 36" inseam? How tall is she?
Those seats look super comfy.
No, not at all. It’s a little different when you come to a stop though.Vic_imp said:your seat looks awesome to me. do the 'wings' cut into the inside of your legs in any way? I think I want one of those seats.
She’s 5’10” and all legs.The ferret_imp said:She’s 5’10” and all legs.warman_imp said:She’s 5’10” and all legs.Banned_imp said:Your wife has a 36" inseam? How tall is she?
Those seats look super comfy.
Tell her I will trade legs with her.
She’s 5’10” and all legs.warman_imp said:She’s 5’10” and all legs.Banned_imp said:Your wife has a 36" inseam? How tall is she?
Those seats look super comfy.
Seth is very slow to respond to phone calls and never responded to my Facebook request,infinite_ideation_imp said:I sent them a message on FB attempting to get in contact but never heard back from them. Not sure how often they check. I love your seat and design. The only gripe I have with his design is (personal opinion please don't shoot me) that they use A LOT of chevron stitching. If I could get your seat with diamond stitching, it'd be HEAVEN for me.
Are you allowed to disclose what you paid out the door? I saw that they had some pricing on their website, but with the seat addon, it would be nice knowing what ballpark to expect.
With shipping it was right at $450. I believe he charged me extra because it was a Corbin seat I sent him.infinite_ideation_imp said:I sent them a message on FB attempting to get in contact but never heard back from them. Not sure how often they check. I love your seat and design. The only gripe I have with his design is (personal opinion please don't shoot me) that they use A LOT of chevron stitching. If I could get your seat with diamond stitching, it'd be HEAVEN for me.
Are you allowed to disclose what you paid out the door? I saw that they had some pricing on their website, but with the seat addon, it would be nice knowing what ballpark to expect.