All cleaned up for storage

Thread starter
LongRanger_imp said:
I have a question... but I can't. Nice bike!
Sure you can. Let me guess. You were wondering if she had any mods done. Besides the obvious no. She is all stock. No top end work or anything. Factory equipment she has.
 
That's a nice Corbin seat.

How do you like it?

Did you get the driver backrest with it, or does it even option a backrest ?
 
Swartzracer_imp said:
I hate to put her away she is a fun ride. She likes to be ridden hard. Just can't ride her now.
that's Hondahoney
 
Thread starter
kballowe_imp said:
That's a nice Corbin seat.

How do you like it?

Did you get the driver backrest with it, or does it even option a backrest ?
To be honest. I love the look. But for the price the comfort isn't there for me. It is better than the stock one by far. They did say allow 3000 miles for break in. I am at that but not feeling a difference. It has the port for a passenger backrest.

In this picture you can see the rack and sissy bar.
 
Back
Top