Affordable passenger backrest options?

Rebel73_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Corbin has a nice seat, but the seat alone is almost $400 and the back rest another ~$200. Yowsa.

Do you think it would be possible to take a universal sissy bar/backrest and modify it to fit the CB? I plan to do more rides with my girlfriend and she said she would be more comfortable with a backrest, and I don't blame her.

I usually ride with my Chic solo seat when I'm on my own, but was thinking maybe I could fab something with the stock seat.
 
Thread starter
:rofl:

That crate idea is perfect!

I don't really want to attach a rear rack deal, although that mini backrest looks nice. I was thinking of something that could attach to the side grab rails?
 
MetalMaven made up a rack that mounted on the side rails. Was quick disconnect. I saw it when searching. I guess he never made them for sale.

Link: CB1100 Backrest Project
 
Back
Top