Accident pics

Randy B

Road warrior
Thread starter
These are not all that dramatic, but I'd still like to post them up.
And amazingly the tank didn't get a scratch on it according to my mother.

62d528e48ed6ed557c6555491655e2b4.jpg


9db440dc17e9c8f2af9597837690745e.jpg


77271c66fcb0c47fa48eab01dbb5b271.jpg


1e2656ceebfb2ebe91bd214a9aa9fc1b.jpg


b81e49f117527c431c631d647484f3f9.jpg
 
Wow, that's almost exactly what happened to the left side of my bike when I got knocked off last year.
Crankcase cover, turn signals, levers, and a bunch of plastic gouged out of the cover on the gauge cluster. I wonder if they somehow designed 'em to take a fall about like that?

Maybe I should dig up my invoice for the left side, and we can take bets on how many dollars difference, haha!
 
Thread starter
My windshield and my helmet should be covered and possibly my jacket, pants and shoes. I will have to see about that.
 
It's heartbreaking, but it can be fixed easily. You're OK is the main thing. Let's hope the insurance man comes good.
 
Thread starter
I'm down for about 3 months.
 
Glad to hear you're OK. If you can post to the forum, all the important stuff is still intact.

Also glad to hear that the WonderTank came out of it OK. That would have been the toughest part to replace.

Heal well.
 
Randy B_imp said:
I'm down for about 3 months.
Mate, I've been out for three months (not m/c related), and am getting back on this weekend. Don't worry, three months goes like, like, well, ....three bloody months. But it does go. Will give you time to get the CB back in order and going better than ever.

Cheers and good luck.
 
Well crap Randy, that's not good. What happened?

I guess if you are out for 3 months you didn't come out unscathed. How badly hurt are you?

Hate to see this. You are our mileage champ. Heal fast!
 
I think that this forum also motivates the recovering members, and sweetens up the "downtime". When you can´t ride, it is fine to chat and read about.

This is such a nice place to be.
 
VTR1000F_imp said:
I think that this forum also motivates the recovering members, and sweetens up the "downtime". When you can´t ride, it is fine to chat and read about.

This is such a nice place to be.
Good point.

The forum and the bike itself were great motivators for me after my wreck. Actually "are" is a better word; even now, after I'm mostly recovered, when I feel pain riding it gets my ass back on the bicycle exercising so I can keep riding as long as I want to. If I didn't have the bike sitting in the garage waiting for me, I'd probably sit on my couch all day watching All Girls Garage.
 
Randy,
Sorry to hear about this and see this pictures, your out for 3 months, hope your not injured to bad. Get well soon.
 
Get better soon. Your in a place where there's good riding weather longer than here. Hope the insurance comes through and your back on two soon!
 
Back
Top