gbpack89_imp
Running like a top
Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
chienhyu_imp said:Hi,
Does anyone can share information about headlight grill for CB1100?
I am looking for the grill which can be install on the CB1100 without any modification since I am from oversea and there will be a issue if the grill can't fit on CB1100 exactly.
![]()
Any information will help, Thanks !!
Roger







Thanks Rebel! They are nothing more than 14" cable/zip ties. The "buckle" portion of the cable tie is large enough to not pass through the gap between the headlight rim and headlight. It took some patience to get the ties in the right spot and securely affixed. I, of course, trimmed them down once locked in place. Now to see how it holds up over time.Rebel73_imp said:Looks good, man. What kind of fasteners are those?
I like that. It is how I will think of it from now on.Cormanus_imp said:Suits you MG. It's sort of like the face protector crusading knights wore with their metal helmet when they went out to fight villains.
I hope explaining it will be easier than doing it!Rebel73_imp said:MG,
I got some cable ties but I'm trying to figure out how you ran them through?
Glad to help. It's surprisingly secure with the four connections I used. Zero play with the grill. Good luck!Rebel73_imp said:Yes,
Very helpful. Thanks, MG!