Oct 20, 2015 #42 M metallyguitarded_imp Road warrior Rebel73_imp said: Now, How do you plan to clean it? Lol. Click to expand... I haven't gotten that far yet. Haha! Someone jokingly suggested Q-tips. Might resort to that.
Rebel73_imp said: Now, How do you plan to clean it? Lol. Click to expand... I haven't gotten that far yet. Haha! Someone jokingly suggested Q-tips. Might resort to that.
Oct 20, 2015 #43 R Rebel73_imp Been there metallyguitarded_imp said: Rebel73_imp said: Now, How do you plan to clean it? Lol. Click to expand... I haven't gotten that far yet. Haha! Someone jokingly suggested Q-tips. Might resort to that. Click to expand... I haven't gotten that far yet. Haha! Someone jokingly suggested Q-tips. Might resort to that. Yah, that was me.
metallyguitarded_imp said: Rebel73_imp said: Now, How do you plan to clean it? Lol. Click to expand... I haven't gotten that far yet. Haha! Someone jokingly suggested Q-tips. Might resort to that. Click to expand... I haven't gotten that far yet. Haha! Someone jokingly suggested Q-tips. Might resort to that. Yah, that was me.