2025 East Coast Rally Official thread

No I'm good. I'm going to link up with Offroad and he'll keep me informed. Thanks though
 
Looking at the extended temperature forecast, it's going to feel like winter down there after the summer we have been having lol
 
Until today, we havent been seeing 75 even at night. Been 87-90 most days. I just changed out my mesh jacket for a solid one for the rally lol.
 
It looks like perfect riding weather to me, at least thru the first half of the week. I'm getting even more excited!
 
misterprofessionality said:
Technology update! 

Cytocatlady and i have conducted extensive research and have now cracked the code on getting Cardo and Sena headsets to talk in the same group.  We should be able to keep everybody in the loop for the first time this year!

Does this mean that Cheryl and I have to actually talk to all you chuckle-heads?    :hilarious:

Up until now, I thought the only mesh I had on the bike was my underwear.     :hilarious:

That's all I got for now.   I'll think of some more "good" ones on the ride down.   Can't wait to see all y'all.

MTC
 
Ok CB is loaded up like the Griswold's Family Truckster. Headed down in the morning to meet Offroad in Lexington, Ky. We should be in Kingsport around 4 PM. See Y'all

C4IfwHx.jpg
 
Now play ‘Holiday Road’ all the way there :)
 
when are you going to make one of these things Popgun? Isn't this one in your neighborhood?
 
Yes. Good question, Ferret. When are you going to make it to a rally, Popgun?
 
I don’t know. I officially retire on 30 Sep, so maybe next year.

My idea of a rally isn’t to ride 500 miles to get there and then ride all over for a week. I’m more of ride to get there, shop, eat, drink, socialize, nap, rinse and repeat :)
 
You don't HAVE to go on the daily rides. They are an option for those that like to come and ride on different roads in different places. Everyone is free to do what they want. Come evening we socialize.
 
Thread starter
It really is a good time, and Ferret is right. Especially because its going on for 5 whole days youve certainly got the option for tons of downtime to rest up between rides.
 
Lord Popgun said:
I don’t know.  I officially retire on 30 Sep, so maybe next year.

My idea of a rally isn’t to ride 500 miles to get there and then ride all over for a week.  I’m more of ride to get there, shop, eat, drink, socialize, nap, rinse and repeat :)

MiLord, lmk how much money are you bringing with you..then I'll advise you if have enough to do enjoyable shopping... :P
 
Lord Popgun said:
I don’t know.  I officially retire on 30 Sep, so maybe next year.

My idea of a rally isn’t to ride 500 miles to get there and then ride all over for a week.  I’m more of ride to get there, shop, eat, drink, socialize, nap, rinse and repeat :)

Plan for next year.   Many, if not most, attendees do not ride with the planned rides every day and there's always plenty of time for napping and repeating.  I do a lot of repeating on Taco Night as a matter of fact.   :D  (psst -no, there's not really a Taco Night, but the rest is all true).
 
Back
Top