the Ferret
Road warrior
No I'm good. I'm going to link up with Offroad and he'll keep me informed. Thanks though
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
misterprofessionality said:Technology update!
Cytocatlady and i have conducted extensive research and have now cracked the code on getting Cardo and Sena headsets to talk in the same group. We should be able to keep everybody in the loop for the first time this year!


Lord Popgun said:I don’t know. I officially retire on 30 Sep, so maybe next year.
My idea of a rally isn’t to ride 500 miles to get there and then ride all over for a week. I’m more of ride to get there, shop, eat, drink, socialize, nap, rinse and repeat![]()

Lord Popgun said:I don’t know. I officially retire on 30 Sep, so maybe next year.
My idea of a rally isn’t to ride 500 miles to get there and then ride all over for a week. I’m more of ride to get there, shop, eat, drink, socialize, nap, rinse and repeat![]()
(psst -no, there's not really a Taco Night, but the rest is all true).