2022 Kawasaki Z650RS

peterbaron

Road warrior
Thread starter
Beautiful green Z650RS, for sure better quality and more reliable than Guzzi....cheaper with more dealers around.

10d096661c04a8346687d2a7b283bfe5.jpg


64438a30e01e99ee142d606a194354f6.jpg


Dont like this exhaust system but....

Galery: Page Not Found | Canadian Kawasaki Motors Inc.

Will visit Kawi dealer next week and provide feedback.
 
I too am unsure about that exhaust..looks like they ran out of cash.
Wonder if the aftermarket will offer a nice chrome 2 into 2 style like the original had?

JT
 
The lump is similar to that on the Versys 650 LT. It ought to be reliable. It has been around for awhile.

I like the exhaust. It is maybe heard, but not seen.

I think I like the rims.

The bike is another Kawi Tic-Tac, so sadly it won't fit me. However, the Versys 650 frame did.

I am unsure if it is more reliable than Moto Guzzi, however given Japanese prowess for consistent operation, I am sure it won't be a disappointment.

Kawi fit and finish will definitely not be up to CB1100 standard. But that is okay because this bike will be quite affordable.
 
I'd rock that. And I like the exhaust. Few factory cans look nice. At least this one doesn't draw attention to itself.
 
Good looking retro, although a 650/4 mill would be better lol
 
We're entering the age of the middleweight twin bike. Everybody has one, some shops have several. I think 4 cylinder bikes under 900ccs are a thing of the past. Triples may be on their way out too. Emissions man.
 
Yea I know, I have one (NC 750X). Not nearly the powerplant a good 4 cyl is IMO.
 
Bet that is a hoot to ride Michael
 
That 650 looks great. I wouldn't worry about build quality - Kawasaki built military aircraft before WWII and still builds everything from oil tankers to motorcycles. I think they've figured it out.
 
That’s a nice looking bike. In the online reviews, there’s a lot of use of the words “harkens” and “homage.” The engine sounds a lot like my old F800ST’s and F800GT. Very grunty, but with less torque and hp. For $8999, I imagine they’ll sell a boatload.
 
I like stuff that harkens. Harkens means it will remind you of the classic, but it's fuel injected so it will start.
 
I like this bike. A lot. And I am sure build quality is just fine. I could live with the exhaust but that giant lumpy radiator puts me off completely. And I am no fan of those golden wheels. I think I would go for the Guzzi.
 
bioman_imp said:
I like this bike. A lot. And I am sure build quality is just fine. I could live with the exhaust but that giant lumpy radiator puts me off completely. And I am no fan of those golden wheels. I think I would go for the Guzzi.
The V7 would definitely usher in the vibe of a classic era of motorcycling and an engine pulse that would flutter yer eyes and always touch the soul.
 
I really like the looks, but those chunky radiators makes me want to keep my CB1100 and Bonneville, the last of the air-cooled bikes. Like my manual transmission car.
 
Thread starter
For me, a typical modern classic motorcycle must have some classic look, a 1-6 cyl inline engine, not necessarily air-cooled.
 
Back
Top