2019 East Coast Rally Video

US 219!! I love that road! When we were in WV, we stayed at Marlinton Motor Inn which is on 129. After each day of riding who-knows-where, I would take a solo run north to someplace around WV150 then turn around and come back to my friends for dinner. I think I did that one morning, too. In fact, this picture was on an access road just off of 219. I don't know if I've mentioned how disappointed I was not to be able to attend this rally. ;)

bfac68f82c1772979effcc96d7c6eee6.jpg
 
I really liked the file0164 vid Later that day
 
Yea that and 219 are my favorite roads down there I think, but then again there are an awfully lot of good roads in that area.

Just rode Rattlesnake 192 in Kentucky yesterday and it's a pretty good road too. A lot of good roads in this area as well.
 
Back
Top