Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

I wish. My uniform is a business suit and I'm in a downtown high-rise office building. My parking garage doesn't even allow motorcycles. :-/Cormanus_imp said:If it’s not so hectic at work that you can stare dreamily at the forum, surely you could slide away and go for a quiet ride?
Just sayin’.![]()
apex1_imp said:I wish. My uniform is a business suit and I'm in a downtown high-rise office building. My parking garage doesn't even allow motorcycles. :-/Cormanus_imp said:If it’s not so hectic at work that you can stare dreamily at the forum, surely you could slide away and go for a quiet ride?
Just sayin’.![]()
PowerDubs_imp said:apex1_imp said:I wish. My uniform is a business suit and I'm in a downtown high-rise office building. My parking garage doesn't even allow motorcycles. :-/Cormanus_imp said:If it’s not so hectic at work that you can stare dreamily at the forum, surely you could slide away and go for a quiet ride?
Just sayin’.![]()
I'm not even sure that is legal. :dodgy:

Bird law in this country is just not governed by reason!PowerDubs_imp said:Define private property in this scenario?
Is it just for your business- not open to the public as if I were driving around NYC or Philly and looking for a garage to park in?
Meaning- McDonalds is privately owned as well- but a place of public business and therefore access.
I'm certainly not a lawyer. Well- we can discuss bird law.![]()