Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
jedd_imp said:Chynk:
I really like the 2017 tank!
Makes me want to get one now.
ALso, your shock looks classic with the reservoir sitting at the bottom.
That's how Honda positioned them on the CB1100F...see what I mean?
![]()
I love the look. Did the 2014 fuel cap, and pump fit the 2017 tank?chync_imp said:![]()
![]()
I love the 2017 tank. And I get an extra half liter of gas to boot.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chync_imp said:![]()
![]()
I love the 2017 tank. And I get an extra half liter of gas to boot.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LOL!Cormanus_imp said:I reckon that looks good on the standard bike, chync. Nice work.
Looks goodWhite Dog_imp said:chync_imp said:![]()
![]()
I love the 2017 tank. And I get an extra half liter of gas to boot.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk