2014 model year now CAN be ordered

Huladog_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Just got back from the local dealer where I stopped by for some oil. Long time sales manager said he can NOW place an order for a 2014 CB1100. They generally can place future orders 6 months out and he noticed the CB1100 returning. He and I both speculated it wouldn't return so we were both pleasantly surprised.

Couldn't tell me anything about different colors, but you holdouts may want to go bug your local dealers soon!

Aloha,
Huladog
 
Yay. That's good news !

If they offer it in '70s Candy Sunset Orange Metal Flake Whatever That Was.. I'm going to have a dilemma on my hands !

(EDIT: hmm... since there's only 3 painted parts, I could just order a new 2014 tank and side covers !)
 
Well dang. This won't be so rare and valuable as I thought. Guess I better sell her.......:P


:angel:
 
Heck, with the strong sales we've seen this year, and the overwhelmingly positive reviews by every magazine in existence, I figure this bike will be on sale for at least another two years.

Purely speculation, but I predict black for 2014, and white or navy blue for 2015.
 
Great news,I would immediately buy the 2014 if it would be black with silver wheels and a silver engine.I probably would than sell my 79 CBX.
 
On Tuesday morning, I'm going to call my dealer and put down a deposit on the first 2014, provided it is black. Come to think of it, if they don't come in black, I'll paint a red one so either way, I'm ordering. The only reason I've waited this long is because I've been holding out for a black CB.
 
From memory, in Australia they brought out red and white tanks in the first year and black and dark blue in the second year..
 
Great News!

My guess is that it will be the same bike with a black tank. Maybe black side panels as well. I don't think we'll see more than one color here.

However, if anyone at Honda is reading, It would be cool to see this bike, less the Mugen name and pipe or course. I think the color combo works well;

http://kenta-2009.blog.so-net.ne.jp/2011-02-03

I just hope Honda offers more factory accessories. Ordering from Japan and Australia is getting expensive. :(
 
HondaJon_imp said:
Great News!

My guess is that it will be the same bike with a black tank. Maybe black side panels as well. I don't think we'll see more than one color here.

However, if anyone at Honda is reading, It would be cool to see this bike, less the Mugen name and pipe or course. I think the color combo works well;

http://kenta-2009.blog.so-net.ne.jp/2011-02-03

I just hope Honda offers more factory accessories. Ordering from Japan and Australia is getting expensive. :(
I second that! Black Pleeeeeeeeeez!
 
Love red.
My mountain bicycle, road bicycle and now motorcycle are all red, all by chance, I did not "choose" red, each model bike I wanted only came in red. I'm not a person who will choose black in bikes, cars, etc. Although a lot of my outdoor cloths seems to be...
Oh, and I need the CB to lose 30 lbs since I have no ounces to spare on my skinny body.
 
Back
Top