2013 ABS model, what are the differences vs the standard?

DaSwami_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Hi all,

Just what the subject line says, I have a chance to acquire a red '13 ABS model, I know it has ABS but any other differences vs the standard model?

OTD price used is $6800, 14K miles on it. Looks like it is a clean one-owner bike.

Thanks,

Scott
 
One has ABS and one doesn't. Also the ABS model in '13 is CBS or Combined Brake System.
 
Then not ABS. Is the non-abs model.

If you look at some old posts, you'll find that in '13 (and on too) some dealers, including mine, said it was rear ABS only. There is no such thing with the CB. Even after the service manager explained it to my salesman, he still said it had rear ABS only, LOL.
 
Why not indeed? :D Just don't be looking for that 6th gear...
 
I paid $6800 for my 2013 ABS two years ago when it had 7K miles. The one you are looking at sounds over priced. There is a non-ABS in the for sale section of this site for less than $4K.
 
kennyw_imp said:
I paid $6800 for my 2013 ABS two years ago when it had 7K miles. The one you are looking at sounds over priced. There is a non-ABS in the for sale section of this site for less than $4K.
It looks like the listing for Jamboa's bike was removed. Did it sell?
 
nine876_imp said:
kennyw_imp said:
I paid $6800 for my 2013 ABS two years ago when it had 7K miles. The one you are looking at sounds over priced. There is a non-ABS in the for sale section of this site for less than $4K.
It looks like the listing for Jamboa's bike was removed. Did it sell?
It looks like the listing for Jamboa's bike was removed. Did it sell?
He traded it.
 
There are better deals out there than that. Keep looking. Bought my 13 standard @ $7700 Sept 11 2015 with zero miles. Never even had the battery hooked up at the stealership. Somes guys are reporting 6k for ones like this.
 
Yep, I got a 2013 non abs with 3701 miles on it for $5295. It has an upgraded seat, hepco and Becker side cases and top box, windscreen, engine guards and Hwy pegs included. Saw some good deals on Cycle trader the other day I think you could do better than that deal, or use the internet ads to get a bit of leverage on the dealer you're talking to.
 
Back
Top