GoldOxide_imp
Road warrior
Thread starter
Two year-old fuel, soft tires, re-tendered battery.
First start-up:
First start-up:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The lump is good Grasshopper, but not overwhelming. There is soul though.peterbaron_imp said:Looks good to me with Porsche engine![]()
...GoldOxide_imp said:The VRod was smoother than expected. Comfortable, strong pull, sloppy heavy as heck, and the brakes were soft, but likely original hydraulic fluid.
In short: Fun. I couldn't ride it all day, but it did get a lot of attention from the locals ... who all happen to drive pick up trucks.
mtneers_imp said:GoldOxide_imp said:The VRod was smoother than expected. Comfortable, strong pull, sloppy heavy as heck, and the brakes were soft, but likely original hydraulic fluid.
In short: Fun. I couldn't ride it all day, but it did get a lot of attention from the locals ... who all happen to drive pick up trucks.
If you rode it all day, you would lose a lot of time just at gas stations. I had a friend who once had a V-Rod. About 90 miles to a tank was all he could get out of it. Enjoy!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
peterbaron_imp said:mtneers_imp said:GoldOxide_imp said:The VRod was smoother than expected. Comfortable, strong pull, sloppy heavy as heck, and the brakes were soft, but likely original hydraulic fluid.
In short: Fun. I couldn't ride it all day, but it did get a lot of attention from the locals ... who all happen to drive pick up trucks.
If you rode it all day, you would lose a lot of time just at gas stations. I had a friend who once had a V-Rod. About 90 miles to a tank was all he could get out of it. Enjoy!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you rode it all day, you would lose a lot of time just at gas stations. I had a friend who once had a V-Rod. About 90 miles to a tank was all he could get out of it. Enjoy!
In this case, it would be cheaper and more enjoyable watching the video with a diecast model placed on a table while sipping coffee....
:beerchug: