14 STD W/ 17 White Tank

I see them now, on my PC

LOL, I just read the thread title again. I was too focused on the white tank to see that you were putting it onto a 14

That will confuse someone, someday

looks very good, certainly one-of-a-kind
 
Thread starter
Chapomis_imp said:
I see them now, on my PC

LOL, I just read the thread title again. I was too focused on the white tank to see that you were putting it onto a 14

That will confuse someone, someday

looks very good, certainly one-of-a-kind

Cool.. Glad they are working. Well, I already went outside to take this one.

Last photo for now guys. Hope you like, I definitely do. at first I was hesitant. Now i'm loving it !! Only downside that I now see is having two keys. kinda a PIA. Oh well.
 
Thread starter
Oh coool.. Thanks Popgun !! It looks like I need parts 15 and 21 on page you listed. And than I need to find the route.

I knew I had it wrong. But, I just wanted to ride. Thank you !!!!
 
Thread starter
nhawk7504_imp said:
Looks fantastic. Lots of work with the fuel pump? Or it all just went together?
Thanks !

It's pretty simple. No instructions needed. Just some common sense. Only issue is disconnection OEM fuel pump from engine hose is PIA. But some wiggling and pulling will do that.

The overflow hose that Popgun brought up is an issue. but I will fix it, but not in a rush. I'll just be careful when fueling up.
Nemo_imp said:
Can't see the pix either in my work laptop or my Iphone. Will try later tonight in my home comp.
It's those darn apples. . !

Hope you can see it, I want some of your advise on blacking out some engine parts as well. I'll send you a PM at some point. Redbirds told me you were a pro.
 
Thread starter
bruceb63_imp said:
That is one sweet ride!! What did you use for the rear fender and bars?

Thanks Bruce.!

got the fender eliminator from Samurider. Probably wouldn't be difficult to just fabricate something if you have those skills.

Handlebars are Renthal Fat bars street low. Keep in mind if you buy those you need the Renthal fatbar risers as well.
 
Looks great JF! :beerchug:

The WM cowl will look really good with this more rounded tank too. Let's see that!

(BTW the pics wouldn't show up for me within Tapatalk - I had to view this in Chrome on my laptop - weird)
 
Thanks JF - it looks like I"m on the latest version. I might try reinstalling the app.

That's right, your front turns are on the headlight brackets now.
 
I don't see them either on my iPhone or iPad. I have the last versions on Tapatalk. Looks like they are linked Google images rather than uploaded directly into the forum/Tapatalk.
 
QimmiQ_imp said:
I don't see them either on my iPhone or iPad. I have the last versions on Tapatalk. Looks like they are linked Google images rather than uploaded directly into the forum/Tapatalk.
I am un-officially closing this thread until I can see pictures on my I- Phone!!! :banana:
 
Looks great. I also really like the curves and shape of the RS.

Wondering how a white or black front fender would look
 
I like it, JF! Kinda looks like it could pass for a old timey cop bike :D :D
 
I suspect the problem people are having with viewing images is that JF Coastal has linked to Google. It does very strange things and doesn't always work.

I can see the pictures on the computer but not on my phone which is running the latest version of Tapatalk.
 
agreed, the file extension isn't JPG or some standard...
but here is a good picture.


That tank looks FANTASTIC!!!!:beerchug:
 
Thread starter
Flynrider_imp said:
I like it, JF! Kinda looks like it could pass for a old timey cop bike :D :D
I thought the same thing .
jedd_imp said:
agreed, the file extension isn't JPG or some standard...
but here is a good picture.


That tank looks FANTASTIC!!!!:beerchug:
Thanks Jedd !!

I guess I'll have to stop using google. That sucks though, really don't want to start using another site. Hmmm..

What is everyone else using for an image hosting site ?
 
Back
Top