14 STD W/ 17 White Tank

That is awesome! Tempting as I love the look and would welcome the bump in mileage between fill ups. What exactly is the increase in capacity?
 
Thread starter
Thanks Guys, I'm loving it. !
QimmiQ_imp said:
That is awesome! Tempting as I love the look and would welcome the bump in mileage between fill ups. What exactly is the increase in capacity?
I believe it's like .4 gallon increase.
 
Thread starter
EarsOnWheels_imp said:
Arctic cb1100_imp said:
I've been waiting for someone to put a white tank on a 14std dying to see the black and white combo! pics please!!!

Here you go. Hope you like. No more pics until other mods are made. haha.
Been having hosting problems if you didn't know.

5d079c4a93236903db866d132acddfad.jpg
bd0170457a78cf214f2a6ed896600e7e.jpg

068dc211da413eaee3eed920adc3f545.jpg
 
JF Coastal_imp said:
JEB_imp said:
Cool. Side covers are the piece de resistance.
I'm not too sure what to do with the side covers yet. For now, I'm just riding. Any suggestions ?
I'm not too sure what to do with the side covers yet. For now, I'm just riding. Any suggestions ?
Have a body shop paint them to match. Even if you have to strip the emblem, you'll like it. New emblems are part number 87105-MGC-J80 and run about $10 each.

Might think about doing the side covers at the air box as well. That could be hit or miss though.
 
Interesting to find this thread... am debating purchase of a used 2014 or a new 2017 and have found several threads on the latter full of criticism for its tank design... I like it, and cool to see people "upgrading" their 2014 tank who seem to agree. Looks great!
 
Not sure if this has been answered already (flicking through the thread) but what side covers are those? The black ones with chrome CB1100. I really like that (I have a 2011).

:beers:
 
Thread starter
R748_imp said:
Not sure if this has been answered already (flicking through the thread) but what side covers are those? The black ones with chrome CB1100. I really like that (I have a 2011).

:beers:


You're talking about the side covers on my bike ? If so they are the stock 2014 side covers from the black STD.
joeldelman_imp said:
Interesting to find this thread... am debating purchase of a used 2014 or a new 2017 and have found several threads on the latter full of criticism for its tank design... I like it, and cool to see people "upgrading" their 2014 tank who seem to agree. Looks great!

Touch call. I guess it comes down to how long you plan on keeping it. I like tinkering with my bike. So.. I'd probably save a few bucks and switch out the tanks.
 
I've been disconnected... I see you C&D of the Ducati idea. :cool:

Bike looks awesome! :thumbsup: I have a set of silver side covers if you wanna try them on for looks.
 
Thread starter
Nemo_imp said:
I've been disconnected... I see you C&D of the Ducati idea. :cool:

Bike looks awesome! :thumbsup: I have a set of silver side covers if you wanna try them on for looks.

You do. ?? Hmm.. Maybe I need to make a trip to Jacksonville !! If they match my front fender. That might look pretty cool. Especially if I put that front cowling on there.
ischliky_imp said:
What is the rear end there? Or is there a thread already discussing it?

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk


It's the Samurider Fender eliminator.

https://www.samurider.com/?p=23031
 
Back
Top