14 STD W/ 17 White Tank

Just let me know!
:cool:

JF Coastal_imp said:
Nemo_imp said:
I've been disconnected... I see you C&D of the Ducati idea. :cool:

Bike looks awesome! :thumbsup: I have a set of silver side covers if you wanna try them on for looks.

You do. ?? Hmm.. Maybe I need to make a trip to Jacksonville !! If they match my front fender. That might look pretty cool. Especially if I put that front cowling on there.
ischliky_imp said:
What is the rear end there? Or is there a thread already discussing it?

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk


It's the Samurider Fender eliminator.

https://www.samurider.com/?p=23031

You do. ?? Hmm.. Maybe I need to make a trip to Jacksonville !! If they match my front fender. That might look pretty cool. Especially if I put that front cowling on there.
 
JF, that tank looks great. I'm a huge fan of the RS and from what I remember, the RS will not be showing it's face in the U.S., so it's cool to see this on a '14. Great setup you did there.
 
Your bike looks great!

Is there a work around between the keys for the engine vs. replacement tank? Or do you just get used to it after a while?

Also, how's the Ryujin fender eliminator working for you? Been contemplating whether I should work with someone who can custom fabricate one or just buy one. I'm feeling like the cost would end up being about the same.
 
carlenn' pid='208331' dateline='1528673967 said:
Your bike looks great!

Is there a work around between the keys for the engine vs. replacement tank? Or do you just get used to it after a while?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd love to kickstart this 'ol thread...

Do 2014 caps fit 2017 tanks?

I have a wrecked tank and am weighing repair-vs-replace.

And 'replace' appears to open up some options...

What are your favourites?





(br) (br)
 
Back
Top