14 STD W/ 17 White Tank

JF Coastal_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Just received my package from Samurider. :beerchug: Peaked in the box, and it's beautiful ! Super White with some shiny flakes in the paint. Sorry for the tease, but I had to tell someone .. Pictures coming soon. !!!
 
ooooohhhh drooling for the photos of it on the bike!!!

what did it wind up costing to your door if you don't mind me asking?
 
Thread starter
I don't think that 2017 tank comes in Blue. Otherwise, I probably would have purchased it. If it's one of the older tank models. I don't thank any retro fitting would be required. I know that one member in the U.S. has an earlier model dark blue tank, can't remember his name though. It's looks pretty awesome.
 
JF Coastal_imp said:
I don't think that 2017 tank comes in Blue. Otherwise, I probably would have purchased it. If it's one of the older tank models. I don't thank any retro fitting would be required. I know that one member in the U.S. has an earlier model dark blue tank, can't remember his name though. It's looks pretty awesome.
Yeah, I was thinking of the older tank. Blue is my favorite.
 
Thread starter
Haha.. Yeah, you did. !! I'll post some pictures up soon.. This is the first step in yet another transformation.

Ferrealls_imp said:
hahaha I knew it!

Better pass on some pics of the handlebar clearance when you have a chance.
I figured that Combo would look good. We will see. Every single bike i've owned has been all black. Ready for a lil' change.


Arctic cb1100_imp said:
I've been waiting for someone to put a white tank on a 14std dying to see the black and white combo! pics please!!!
Yup. Quick search pulled this thread up.

http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2071



Aka Tsubasa_imp said:
JF Coastal_imp said:
I don't think that 2017 tank comes in Blue. Otherwise, I probably would have purchased it. If it's one of the older tank models. I don't thank any retro fitting would be required. I know that one member in the U.S. has an earlier model dark blue tank, can't remember his name though. It's looks pretty awesome.
Yeah, I was thinking of the older tank. Blue is my favorite.
Yeah, I was thinking of the older tank. Blue is my favorite.
 
Thread starter
I'm getting there. Hold on a second.

I had to install it. Had to trouble shoot some stuff. Had to drool over it.. Had to photo it.. Had to upload it. .. Etc..


Extra Overflow tube. I guess, I'll just run it out the side for now. Any suggestions. More than happy to hear.. I think that I need a longer hose to drain beneath the bike. ??

Ok, So here she is. I've had black motorcycles since Day 1..... 15 +years ago. It will take me a second or two to adjust to the change. But overall, I'm loving it. !!! Most likely i'll be blacking out items on the bike and spending some time. Cleaning and brain storming. .. !!

Side Fairings ??? Hmm....
Gator removal... ?? hhmmm...
Add the beloved WM Fairing that is just collecting dust in my garage.. hmmm. ??




BTW, no tank clearance issue with the low rise handlebars .. !! !!!
 
JF Coastal_imp said:
I'm getting there. Hold on a second.

I had to install it. Had to trouble shoot some stuff. Had to drool over it.. Had to photo it.. Had to upload it. .. Etc..


Extra Overflow tube. I guess, I'll just run it out the side for now. Any suggestions. More than happy to hear.. I think that I need a longer hose to drain beneath the bike. ??

Ok, So here she is. I've had black motorcycles since Day 1..... 15 +years ago. It will take me a second or two to adjust to the change. But overall, I'm loving it. !!! Most likely i'll be blacking out items on the bike and spending some time. Cleaning and brain storming. .. !!

Side Fairings ??? Hmm....
Gator removal... ?? hhmmm...
Add the beloved WM Fairing that is just collecting dust in my garage.. hmmm. ??




BTW, no tank clearance issue with the low rise handlebars .. !! !!!

I had to install it. Had to trouble shoot some stuff. Had to drool over it.. Had to photo it.. Had to upload it. .. Etc..


Extra Overflow tube. I guess, I'll just run it out the side for now. Any suggestions. More than happy to hear.. I think that I need a longer hose to drain beneath the bike. ??

Ok, So here she is. I've had black motorcycles since Day 1..... 15 +years ago. It will take me a second or two to adjust to the change. But overall, I'm loving it. !!! Most likely i'll be blacking out items on the bike and spending some time. Cleaning and brain storming. .. !!

Side Fairings ??? Hmm....
Gator removal... ?? hhmmm...
Add the beloved WM Fairing that is just collecting dust in my garage.. hmmm. ??




BTW, no tank clearance issue with the low rise handlebars .. !! !!! Sweet!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
 
I can't see anything either. The file has a weird extension and won't open on my iPad or PC.
 
Thread starter
Thanks Archie and Cormanus.. !! I swear she rides better too. haha.

Not sure why a few of you can't see the photos. Every computer i'm on, I can see it.

Hmmm, maybe i'll go take another photo..
 
Back
Top