the Ferret
Road warrior
Thread starter
Todays ride was a weird one. Temp only varied 1 degree from 36 when I took off to 37 and back to 36 by the time I got home. Started off without electrics, but at the 40 mile mark, I stopped and plugged in. There was a wintry mix early this morning, but I waited until 1:00 pm to ride and the roads were mostly dry. What made it weird was the gloomy, dreary, damp, and cold conditions that never improved. Non fans of Ohio often call it "perma-gray".

[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/Dec2ride021_zpsd7b9aa9f.jpg.html]
[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/Dec2ride024_zps04d184da.jpg.html]
Today's ride also marks another year in which I've ridden in every month of the year Jan-Dec. I think that makes 8 years in a row now. My goal for the year was 25,000 miles and as of today I am at 24,906. 94 miles to go and 29 days to do it in. I know I'll get in 70 tomorrow as I am riding over to Sporttour on the western side of Cinti to have new tires put on the ST. Maybe I will just take the long way home and knock it out. Hmmm I wonder if 26,000 is possible? May as well give it a try. Been a great year of riding so far!

[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/Dec2ride021_zpsd7b9aa9f.jpg.html]

[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/Dec2ride024_zps04d184da.jpg.html]

Today's ride also marks another year in which I've ridden in every month of the year Jan-Dec. I think that makes 8 years in a row now. My goal for the year was 25,000 miles and as of today I am at 24,906. 94 miles to go and 29 days to do it in. I know I'll get in 70 tomorrow as I am riding over to Sporttour on the western side of Cinti to have new tires put on the ST. Maybe I will just take the long way home and knock it out. Hmmm I wonder if 26,000 is possible? May as well give it a try. Been a great year of riding so far!



