Boonetown_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
Is Honda 10w40 ok to run in the cb? Can I alternate between 10-30 and 10-40? Not mix.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
^^+1^^misterprofessionality_imp said:Where I live it's oppressively hot 3/4 of the year, and it's very easy to get caught in gridlock traffic, so i'm a 10w40 full synthetic guy.
That pretty well sums it up:Boonetown_imp said:Thanks for all the input. I’m usually only riding when it’s above 50 (getting older) so 10-40 should be ok.

That pretty well sums it up:GoldOxide_imp said:That pretty well sums it up:Boonetown_imp said:Thanks for all the input. I’m usually only riding when it’s above 50 (getting older) so 10-40 should be ok.
* 10W40
* 6 speed is the best
* Any colour but red
![]()
That pretty well sums it up:peterbaron_imp said:That pretty well sums it up:GoldOxide_imp said:That pretty well sums it up:Boonetown_imp said:Thanks for all the input. I’m usually only riding when it’s above 50 (getting older) so 10-40 should be ok.
* 10W40
* 6 speed is the best
* Any colour but red
![]()
* 10W40
* 6 speed is the best
* Any colour but red
![]()
^^+1 & white^^
MMC_imp said:I'm in Southern California, I've always ran Honda oil 10/40. And used Honda filters. Just about to hit 89,000 miles on my bike. Never had a problem...
Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
89K that's awesome!