$1.61 gas today

dear god, this is incredible! doing a comparation between euro/dollar and litre/gallon, here where I live the gas would be about $5,67 per gallon! (about €1,50 per liter) and note that due to the corona virus crisis the gas is pretty low compared to the norm.. you Americans are so lucky !! now I understand why you have a lot of big engines right there :D
 
I got it for $ 1.85 yesterday.
 
$1.97 by my house this morning. Virginia Beach.
 
Gone in 60_imp said:
Jeez... $3.09 by my house this morning...
One of the great benefits of living in Cali ..pay twice as much as everyone else for everything :rofl:

I just read the median 3000 sq ft home in Cali costs over 900 grand. Egads.
 
We got cheaper than anybody else....C$0.93...........................................................per liter :P

.... and I got C$43 free fill :D
 
franov_imp said:
dear god, this is incredible! doing a comparation between euro/dollar and litre/gallon, here where I live the gas would be about $5,67 per gallon! (about €1,50 per liter) and note that due to the corona virus crisis the gas is pretty low compared to the norm.. you Americans are so lucky !! now I understand why you have a lot of big engines right there :D
@franov, If you live in Northern Italy hop across the border into Austria. Of course you will burn gas to get there, but the scenery might be worse it, and the trip will bring your price down to about 3$ per gallon.
peterbaron_imp said:
We got cheaper than anybody else....C$0.93...........................................................per liter :P

.... and I got C$43 free fill :D
And for this success ... you are burning local shale oil or tap into the pipeline from Alaska ? Gosh, where you live you pay a high price for such low prices.
 
j3gq_imp said:
franov_imp said:
dear god, this is incredible! doing a comparation between euro/dollar and litre/gallon, here where I live the gas would be about $5,67 per gallon! (about €1,50 per liter) and note that due to the corona virus crisis the gas is pretty low compared to the norm.. you Americans are so lucky !! now I understand why you have a lot of big engines right there :D
@franov, If you live in Northern Italy hop across the border into Austria. Of course you will burn gas to get there, but the scenery might be worse it, and the trip will bring your price down to about 3$ per gallon.
peterbaron_imp said:
We got cheaper than anybody else....C$0.93...........................................................per liter :P

.... and I got C$43 free fill :D
And for this success ... you are burning local shale oil or tap into the pipeline from Alaska ? Gosh, where you live you pay a high price for such low prices.
And for this success ... you are burning local shale oil or tap into the pipeline from Alaska ? Gosh, where you live you pay a high price for such low prices.
Yeah, well:
[li]It is in Canadian dollars, so about 75% (x 0.75) of a U.S. dollar (Nov03/20).[/li] [li]Lots and lots of federal and provincial tax. Something like 50% of the cost is associated to tax and other levies. :dodgy:[/li] [li]It is not entirely clear at times if we are burning shale oil. It could be the some politically-strained middle eastern oil.[/li] [li]Most fuel is refined in the U.S., so that adds cost to the gasoline to transport it back.
[/li]
 
Still in the low $3.10 - $3.15 range in Los Angeles area, so boo. On the other hand, yesterday I went to run a couple short errands. But instead of jumping on my bicycle, I jumped on my scooter, in t-shirt, shorts, and flip-flops. Sometimes there's a trade-off.
 
Somehow the price doesn't sting as much when you only buy three gallons at a time.
 
Going up. $ 2.25 on today's fill up
 
Back
Top