LongRanger_imp
Road warrior
Thread starter
Look out below! Gasoline prices are collapsing all around the country. I can’t afford to stay home!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

One of the great benefits of living in Cali ..pay twice as much as everyone else for everything :rofl:Gone in 60_imp said:Jeez... $3.09 by my house this morning...


@franov, If you live in Northern Italy hop across the border into Austria. Of course you will burn gas to get there, but the scenery might be worse it, and the trip will bring your price down to about 3$ per gallon.franov_imp said:dear god, this is incredible! doing a comparation between euro/dollar and litre/gallon, here where I live the gas would be about $5,67 per gallon! (about €1,50 per liter) and note that due to the corona virus crisis the gas is pretty low compared to the norm.. you Americans are so lucky !! now I understand why you have a lot of big engines right there![]()
And for this success ... you are burning local shale oil or tap into the pipeline from Alaska ? Gosh, where you live you pay a high price for such low prices.peterbaron_imp said:We got cheaper than anybody else....C$0.93...........................................................per liter
.... and I got C$43 free fill![]()
And for this success ... you are burning local shale oil or tap into the pipeline from Alaska ? Gosh, where you live you pay a high price for such low prices.j3gq_imp said:@franov, If you live in Northern Italy hop across the border into Austria. Of course you will burn gas to get there, but the scenery might be worse it, and the trip will bring your price down to about 3$ per gallon.franov_imp said:dear god, this is incredible! doing a comparation between euro/dollar and litre/gallon, here where I live the gas would be about $5,67 per gallon! (about €1,50 per liter) and note that due to the corona virus crisis the gas is pretty low compared to the norm.. you Americans are so lucky !! now I understand why you have a lot of big engines right there![]()
And for this success ... you are burning local shale oil or tap into the pipeline from Alaska ? Gosh, where you live you pay a high price for such low prices.peterbaron_imp said:We got cheaper than anybody else....C$0.93...........................................................per liter
.... and I got C$43 free fill![]()
For you, that is a 27% increase over yesterday. :huh:The ferret_imp said:Going up. $ 2.25 on today's fill up