ZRX Shocks( Probably Revisited)

Rox_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I've been wanting to do the ZRX shock swap but had a question or two.
Are the rings on the shocks the same size as the Honda's? Is it a direct fit?
How oversprung are the ZRX shocks to the CB shocks?

Looking forward to your input.
 
I’ll be following this if I ever upgrade my ZRX shocks I might try to fit them on the CB in the future ..


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Rox_imp said:
I've been wanting to do the ZRX shock swap but had a question or two.
Are the rings on the shocks the same size as the Honda's? Is it a direct fit?
How oversprung are the ZRX shocks to the CB shocks?

Looking forward to your input.
I tried a pair on my 2013, and remember the lower bushings were different sized and I had to press them out and swap them. I can't say if the ZRX springs were any stiffer, and I tried different dampening settings.
Eventually I put the stockers back on, as I felt the ZRX shocks were a bit less compliant.

 
Good to know they fit closely enough so one can play with the zrx adjustments. Nothing would me me more happy to see the zrx shocks/reservoir on the CB if the performance closely works for me


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top