You're kidding, right?

and for a different perspective ...

77c6017f784340a247d32d0aa5aeac72.jpg
 
Thread starter
EmptySea, I think I'm with you after chasing the shiny pipe god. But, you need to come out here, ride with me and scrub in that new tire.
 
That tire had 5,000 miles on it when I took the pic. Granted, a bunch of that was racked up on interstates. Thanks for the offer, though. I’m sure I couldn’t keep you — you SoCal guys are just such tremendous riders; I’d be embarrassed.
 
jazzmans, Google won't let you embed photos on this forum.
 
EmptySea_imp said:
That tire had 5,000 miles on it when I took the pic. Granted, a bunch of that was racked up on interstates. Thanks for the offer, though. I’m sure I couldn’t keep you — you SoCal guys are just such tremendous riders; I’d be embarrassed.
:rofl:

So Cal does seem to have the fastest riders on the internet I've noticed. ;)
 
That's because we don't have to stop for anything. Empty, the ADHD Anal Retentive in me wants to reach through the screen and clean your pipes.
 
Thread starter
Nah, I'm not like that. It's our backcountry roads, weather, and lack of traffic (once you get off the coast). I live atop the Banner Grade: 74 turns in 3 steep miles; I think it's the windiest road in southern California. At the bottom of the Banner Grade you dump out into the Anza Borrego State Park, Borrego Springs, the Salton Sea, and more. Y'all are welcome to come visit.
Scotty

EmptySea_imp said:
That tire had 5,000 miles on it when I took the pic. Granted, a bunch of that was racked up on interstates. Thanks for the offer, though. I’m sure I couldn’t keep you — you SoCal guys are just such tremendous riders; I’d be embarrassed.
 
EmptySea_imp said:
jazzmans_imp said:
I love my Yoshimura fully powder coated pipe.
New photo · Friday, May 1, 2015 📸

can't seem to embed a photo, but mine's on the left, with the yosh pipe. I plumb forgot this pic existed. Cool!


New photo · Wednesday, Apr 29, 2015 📸
Mine looked like that once...... once.
Mine looked like that once...... once.
Those pics are six years old. Pipes still look the same.

of course, our last measured rainfall was april 20th.... It doesn't rain much here, but I try to ride in it every time it does.
 
Back
Top