Your user name is in danger

Self-explanatory to most folks. My head is sort of cube-shaped. Wife gave me the nickname about 25 yrs ago and it stuck....helmet choices kinda limited haha....
 
It always amuses me how many get mine immediately, and some think I'm a grandpa with the last name "Weeley". (It's a sound alike for "pop a wheelie" for anyone feeling left out...)
I just about always use words that sound like names as handles on forums: Justin Thyme (just in time) Hammond Aygz (ham and eggs), etc.
And yes, I fully realize that I'm a complete dork. :D
 
I've taken in a stray from time to time. Alley cats are thought to be cool, mysterious, aloof survivors. Not exactly me, but I live in the Valley. Valley + Alley Cat = ValleyCat. Kimba was my hero.
 
Old guy because that is what am and F7 was a designation for some early to mid 70's Kawasaki enduros namely the 175cc. They had F8's ect the bigger they got if memory serves. That was my first real motorcycle and I had a ball on it and rode it everywhere I could.
 
About 25 years ago I belonged to a group of bowhunting buddies whose most famous member was one John "Maggie" McGee, a columnist for Bowhunter Magazine. His column was called "Maggie 's Meanderings". Maggie gave everyone in the group nick names to protect our anonymity as he wrote about our antics, and we were known as "the Dumb Bunch".He nick named me The Ferret. One time I asked him why he named me that and said " that's easy.. you are small, fast, and you usually get what you are going after".
 
I live in the Fox Valley area of Chicagoland, and "Todd" is old English for "fox".
"K" is for Kilo Company, 3/5 Marines.

Or it's just my first name and last initial. You choose.
 
Tripod_imp said:
Well, I don't want to brag, but... :)
Mate, with that name in Australia, you'd be a three legged dog.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Tripod_imp said:
Well, I don't want to brag, but... :)
Mate, with that name in Australia, you'd be a three legged dog.
Mate, with that name in Australia, you'd be a three legged dog.
I believe that's what he was alluding...

Que the happy banana...:banana:

:rofl:
 
That reminds me of a joke. It can be lengthened but the jist of it is a 3 legged gun slinging cowboy dog goes wondering through an old west town looking for the man who shot his "Paw". ;)
 
My "first" first name is Robert. My second first name is Gustav. I love him, it´s the real first name from my grandfather´s father.

Regards
Gustav
 
JohnNevets_imp said:
That reminds me of a joke. It can be lengthened but the jist of it is a 3 legged gun slinging cowboy dog goes wondering through an old west town looking for the man who shot his "Paw". ;)
That's so good it's bad. :clap:

Cheers
 
Back
Top