Rick Froscheiser_imp
Been there
Real simple. I just used my name.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Me too.Rick Froscheiser_imp said:Real simple. I just used my name.

:rofl:Damfino_imp said:Damn if I know....

Mate, with that name in Australia, you'd be a three legged dog.Tripod_imp said:Well, I don't want to brag, but...![]()
Mate, with that name in Australia, you'd be a three legged dog.Cormanus_imp said:Mate, with that name in Australia, you'd be a three legged dog.Tripod_imp said:Well, I don't want to brag, but...![]()

That's so good it's bad. :clap:JohnNevets_imp said:That reminds me of a joke. It can be lengthened but the jist of it is a 3 legged gun slinging cowboy dog goes wondering through an old west town looking for the man who shot his "Paw".![]()