the Ferret
Road warrior
Thread starter
I cant believe anyone on this board was 17 in 2007. Heck, that was just a couple of years ago lol
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.


Nice BMW and track video Django.Django_imp said:My favorite motorcycle was my '93 BMW K1100RS. Rode her 20 years, when she died 2014 by an engine damage caused by wrong air thru some rotten rubber in the intake section.
That was my K in 2012:
![]()
That's me at the race track:
![]()
Here you can follow me on my K at the race track Anneau du Rhin:

I had that same bike for my first "real" bike. Same color and all except mine had the 4/4 exhaust. I loved that bike, wish I still had it. Never could get triple digit speed out of it though, this 5,500 ft altitude really kills power. I wish my CB11 handled as good as that 550. Hard to believe its been 35 yrs. since I had that bike.gbpack89_imp said:![]()
Terrible picture I know but my favorite bike was my '74 CB550 Four. Had her when I was17 (2007) and it was the coolest bike ever in my opinion. Rode it everywhere! Even at 6'4 and 195lbs it was fast! Flat out and laying on the tank I could hit 125mph. I'm sure I looked silly on it but I didn't care it was fun![]()
Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
I had that same bike for my first "real" bike. Same color and all except mine had the 4/4 exhaust. I loved that bike, wish I still had it. Never could get triple digit speed out of it though, this 5,500 ft altitude really kills power. I wish my CB11 handled as good as that 550. Hard to believe its been 35 yrs. since I had that bike.Doug_imp said:I had that same bike for my first "real" bike. Same color and all except mine had the 4/4 exhaust. I loved that bike, wish I still had it. Never could get triple digit speed out of it though, this 5,500 ft altitude really kills power. I wish my CB11 handled as good as that 550. Hard to believe its been 35 yrs. since I had that bike.gbpack89_imp said:![]()
Terrible picture I know but my favorite bike was my '74 CB550 Four. Had her when I was17 (2007) and it was the coolest bike ever in my opinion. Rode it everywhere! Even at 6'4 and 195lbs it was fast! Flat out and laying on the tank I could hit 125mph. I'm sure I looked silly on it but I didn't care it was fun![]()
Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
'