You do meet the nicest people on a motorcycle.

meowguy_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Forty-five years between these two photos, meowgirl and meowguy are still at it. Volkswagens in the background, and we look like we haven't really changed at all.

 
Nope..nothings changed. You go guys!
 
those photos are priceless!!!! Im trying to retouch a photo of myself when I was a year old on my dads CB750 with my mom sitting on the back and now I have a photo of my Mom riding in the back of my cb1100.
 
i can tell you. Motorcycle Classics magazine would probably love to print that photo
 
Thread starter
Hawk52_imp said:
Great picture!!! What is the bike in the first photo??????
That is a 1966 Yamaha 300 Big Bear Scrambler. Two cyl. Two stroke oil injection.

Thank you all for your kind words.
 
meowguy_imp said:
Hawk52_imp said:
Great picture!!! What is the bike in the first photo??????
That is a 1966 Yamaha 300 Big Bear Scrambler. Two cyl. Two stroke oil injection.

Thank you all for your kind words.
That is a 1966 Yamaha 300 Big Bear Scrambler. Two cyl. Two stroke oil injection.

Thank you all for your kind words. Back in 1966 it was a Yamaha Big Bear Scrambler thatnput the hurt on my 305 Superhawk and made me have alotbmorevrespectnforbtwo strokes!
 
Wow! I laughed, I cried, this post became a part of me... :D Agreed, should be submitted and published in a bike magazine. Very nice Meowguy's.
 
The photo editor in me screams for a mashup, colorize the first pic, replace the bike with CB1100, then convert the second to BW and do the same with the Kawi. Or, just leave those awesome pics alone and enjoy them unaltered.

Great memories right there...
 
Really nice to see that picture. I am 66 years old and I appreciate what's involved. All too well.

Yamaha Big Bear's darned few of those around any more. Honda's of that vintage pretty rare but you just don't see any of the Yamaha's.
 
meowguy_imp said:
Forty-five years between these two photos, meowgirl and meowguy are still at it. Volkswagens in the background, and we look like we haven't really changed at all.
During the last 45 years I see that your wife's posture has gotten better but your's has gotten worse. She has obviously stayed in better shape than you have bro. GREAT photo!!!

Chip
 
Back
Top