peterbaron
Road warrior
Hey Chegaman... what you ride????
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Thanks, kennyw. I was hoping I could perhaps get a set locally, because they are such a nice design. Too expensive to ship+customs, I guess.kennyw_imp said:Originally from Samurider but it looks like they are discontinued now. I am selling this set now but I would imagine international shipping from the US would not be cheap.
Thanks popgun, my lord...!Lord Popgun_imp said:Still on the Samurider site, but says discontinued. For your viewing pleasure: https://www.samurider.com/?p=23476/#itemImage

I'm really not sure. If not, it would be a way round paying duty - get packages opened and the packaging destroyed and the item is then "second-hand hand and not dutiable".Cormanus_imp said:Bazbro, would you have to pay duty on second-hand goods?

